Tours of Craigh na Dun , Scotland from Edinburgh
Outlander tours – phone +44131 549 9785 / Whatsapp +447305294773. The picture above shows Craigh na Dun and the stones ( a day before filming began ) , proof that it features in season 7 of Outlander. But who travels back , or forwards, in time ? Roger ?
Visit Craigh na Dun to see one of the iconic Outlander locations
- Craigh na Dun Outlander tours
- Lallybroch, Castle Leoch and Fort William tour
- Broch Tuarach – Lallybroch
Special offers for 2023 – daily tours from Edinburgh
Outlander fans are excited about the season 7 premiere in June .
Visit Lallybroch Castle ( Midhope Castle ) – Hourly service from Edinburgh between 10 am and 2 pm . Phone (+44) 131-549-9785 for details and bookings . Free pickup and dropoff from Edinburgh. Add two more Outlander film locations – Fort William and Wentworth prison – for a unique Outlander tour . Phone / Whatsapp +447305-294773 for details and availability of Scotland Tours from Edinburgh .
Private tours answer all your most important questions about Craigh na Dun and Outlander
- where are the standing stones of Craigh na Dun ?
- is there a real Lallybroch ?
- what is Jamie’s home address ? ( sorry , he told me not to say )
- what does Broch Tuarach mean ?
- what does Sassenach mean ?
- is Outlander season 8 really the final season of Outlander ?
Check availability for tours – phone / Whatsapp +447305294773